Frequently asked questions
- 1. What to do if I forget the password? What if the password is not sent to me?
- 2. What is the operational ground of NEO Finance?
- 3. Who can invest with "NEO Finance"?
- 4. How to invest with NEO Finance?
- 5. How do I open a user account on behalf of a child under the age of 18?
- 6. How much can be invested?
- 7. What fees are applicable in order to invest?
- 8. How does the automatic investment work?
- 9. What is Provision fund?
- 10. What happens if the loan is not repaid?
- 11. What risk is assumed by the investor?
- 12. Can the registration be terminated?
- 13. How are conflicts of interest avoided?
- 14. What is the procedure for calculation of the repaid payments?
- 15. When is the money received from the monthly installment transferred to my account?
- 16. What taxes have to be paid by the investors to the State Tax Inspectorate?
- 17. What is a VIP investor and when do you become one?
- 18. What are the automatic investment criteria for ordinary and VIP investors?
- 19. How is recovery performed if the debtor dies?
- 20. What costs will I incur in the case of debt recovery (without the provision fund)?
- 21. What is the selling procedure and price of the payments that are not repaid, when the loan agreement is terminated?
- 22. What will happen if the money in the provision fund runs out? Who will cover the payments?
- 23. What will happen if the company goes bankrupt? What will happen to the debts?
- 24. What is secondary market?
- 25. What taxes are applicable when buying and / or selling investments in the secondary market?
- 26. How to sell an investment in the secondary market?
- 27. How to buy an investment in the secondary market?
Did not find what you were looking for?